These are perfect after lunch or dinner snack. These delightfully covered Chocolate Alpine Mints are lightly coated in a candy shell that melts in your mouth while freshening your breath!
Ingredients: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin-an emulsifier, Artificial Flavoring), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Invertase, Oil of Peppermint, Egg Whites, Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Starch, Vegetable Oil, Coconut Origin, Artificial Colors (Red 40 Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 & 6 Lake, Blue 1 & 2 Lake, Red 3, Titanium Dioxide), Rice Starch.... CONTAINS MILK, SOY, EGGS AND COCONUT. NOTE: We only ship Chocolate items Monday-Wednesday during the hot summer months. We have made ice packs available to you and HIGHLY recommend that you purchase one to prevent melting. As USPS and UPS trucks get very hot during shipment, we can not be held liable should you choose not to purchase an ice pack. Thanks for your understanding in this matter!
Here is a nice recipe you can try with this product:
Chocolate Alpine Mints Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups melted butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
Mint Frosting Layer:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and cocoa. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Mix well, then stir in flour by hand. Do not over mix.
- Spread batter in greased 12x17-inch cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 25-30 min. Cool and then put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- For frosting, mix butter, milk, powdered sugar and extract. If you want to add color, add your food coloring (you could also use red food coloring). Frost brownies and then put in freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a double boiler (or in the microwave) and spread on top of the frosting layer. Freeze another 20 minutes to set.
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time