Crystallized ginger is a spicy sweet chewy candy that everybody loves. It is very helpful for reducing hot flushes, nausea and it also works to alleviate indigestion, so it is good to carry some with you.
Ingredients: Ginger, Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide. Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts and other nuts. Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts and other nuts.
WE OFFER SOME OF THE LOWEST PRICES ON THE NET! HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT!
Here is a nice recipe you can try making with this product:
Ginger Cake with Crystallized Ginger Frosting
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 3/4 cup stout (beer), flat, room temperature
- 3 cups chilled whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- Orange slices, quartered
- Crystallized ginger slices
- Fresh cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour two 9-inch-diameter cake pans with 2-inch-high sides. Sift first 6 ingredients into medium bowl; set aside. Using electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in molasses. Beat in flour mixture alternately with stout in 3 additions each (mixture may look curdled). Beat just until smooth. Divide batter between prepared pans; smooth tops.
Bake cakes until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Cool cakes in pans on rack 10 minutes. Turn cakes out onto racks; cool completely. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Wrap in plastic; let stand at room temperature.
Using electric mixer, beat cream and powdered sugar in large bowl until peaks form. Fold in minced crystallized ginger. Place 1 cake layer on platter. Spread 2 cups frosting over top. Top with second cake layer. Spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Arrange orange slices, ginger slices and cranberries on top. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Chill. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving.
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time
Please, add this product to Collection to show a similar products within Collection