Dark Chocolate Cashews
Dark Chocolate and nut lovers unite! We offer the best of both worlds right here. We start with large, meaty whole cashews and coat them with the perfect blend of rich Dark Chocolate for an incredible taste sensation. If you love Cashews AND Dark Chocolate, you are going to dig these. Order now!
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), and Vanilla), Cashews, Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup, Sugar, and Certified Confectioners Glaze. This product may also contain trace amounts of peanuts and other tree nuts. Contains Cashew, Milk, and Soy Ingredients.
Here is a very nice recipe you can try making when you purchase this product:
Dark Chocolate Cashew Clusters
- 3 oz dark chocolate, 70% or higher cocoa content
- 1/2 cup chocolate cashews
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut.
- a pinch or two of flaky sea salt.
- If your cashews are whole, cut them into smaller pieces (halves or quarters).
- Measure out the coconut and put the two ingredients in a dry pan over medium-low heat.
- Toast the coconut and cashews just until the coconut starts to take on a golden color (left). Turn off the heat and let the pan sit on the stove while you chop and melt the chocolate...it will continue to darken (right) thanks to the residual heat in the pan, but you won't risk overdoing it this way.
- Chop up the bar using a serrated knife and place it in a microwave-safe bowl, preferably glass.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and put it on 50 percent power for 45 seconds. Take it out and stir, then repeat this step until the chocolate is fully melted. As you get closer to being finished, reduce the time to 30 seconds
- Stir the coconut and cashews into the chocolate...try not to eat it all with a spoon.
- Then drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat or a piece of parchment paper. I like to do more small clusters rather than fewer small ones.
- Let them cool for a few minutes, then sprinkle a few flakes of the salt on each one.
- Set the sheet in a cool area for a few hours to set up, or in the fridge to speed up the process.
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time