Dark Chocolate Cranberries
Take the most perfect fruit and cover it in dark chocolate and you get these delightful, fun, fruity, melt in your mouth Chocolate Covered Cranberries! They are perfection!!
Ingredients: Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin-an emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Cranberries, Tapioca Dextrin, Confectioners Glaze. ... CONTAINS MILK and SOY. Made on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds and wheat-containing products.
Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts and other nuts. NOTE: We only ship Chocolate items Monday-Wednesday during the hot summer months. We have made ice packs available to you at our cost and HIGHLY recommend that you purchase one to prevent melting. As USPS and UPS trucks get very hot during shipment, we can not be held liable should you choose not to purchase an ice pack. Thanks for your understanding in this matter!
Here is a nice recipe you can try making with this product:
Cranberry Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate cranberries
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl melt the butter, about 1 minute on high power.
- Wait momentarily before adding the egg so you don’t scramble it. Add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Stir in the dark chocolate cranberries.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 24 to 26 minutes, or until done (I baked 24 minutes because I prefer very soft blondies). A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean (as long as you’re not hitting chocolate), or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Allow blondies to cool in pan for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving. Blondies will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time