Ingredients: Dates, Oat Flour packaged in a facility that processes peanuts & other nuts.
Here a nice recipe you can try making with this product:
Dates Biscuit Roll
- 2 cups dates pitted
- 1 packet marie biscuit
- 2 tbsps ghee butter /
- 2 tbsps sugar
- Chop the pitted dates finely or just pulse it in a mixer.
- Just crush the biscuit don't make it a powder you need to get the crunchy pieces in between
- Heat a pan add ghee/butter then add the chopped dates and sugar and saute for 5 minutes until the sugar is melted and combined with dates.(sugar is optional if you are enough with the sugary tastes of dates then leave the sugar just saute the dates in ghee)
- Then add the crushed biscuit to the dates mixture and mix it well and roll into a cylindrical shape and cover tightly with foil paper greased with ghee and refrigerate until it is firm for 1 hour
- Then take out the roll from fridge remove the foil and slice it and store in an airtight container
20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me (Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time