Giant Inka Corn Nuts
These very crunchy and salty corn nuts are a direct descendant of the varieties created and cultivated by the Incas and the great fact about them is that the kernels are five times the size of the average North American corn kernels. When toasted, the corn takes on a distinguished nutty flavor and their salty touch makes them the perfect snack to have.
Ingredients: Corn, Palm Olein, Sea Salt. Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts and other nuts.
Here is a tasty recipe you can try making with this product:
Makes: 4 popsicles
- 2 ears of Giant Inca Corn Nuts
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Preheat oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Slice corn kernels off ears and put on baking sheet.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft and starting to brown. Remove from oven and cool.
Stir sugar and vanilla extract into coconut milk and microwave for about 30 seconds, to dissolve the sugar.
Blitz corn and coconut milk in a blender. Strain, then pour liquid into pop molds. Discard corn pulp. Freeze overnight.
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time