Artificial Color (Red 40, Yellow 5 & 6, Blue 1), Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sugar, White Grape Juice Concentrate. Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts & other nuts.
WE OFFER SOME OF THE LOWEST PRICES ON THE NET! HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT!
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if your not happy with our product contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time
This is so easy to make and I used sugar-free Jello, 2% milk and lite Cool Whip so it wouldn’t be too laden with sugar and fat. I also used yummy chocolate creme Oreos (so much for being good about nutritional values with these bad boys), or you can use regular oreos instead. This is a great dessert to have your kids help make as there is no cooking required.
Kel’s Pudding with Dirt and Worms
Ingredients (makes 4-6 servings)
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk (I used 2%)
- 1 package (15 oz.) chocolate sandwich cookies (I used Chocolate Creme Oreos)
- 8 oz. Cool Whip (I used Lite)
- Gummy worms(we got you covered)
Whisk pudding mix with milk until well blended. Put in the refrigerator for 5 minutes or so to let it set.
Scrunch up Oreos to make them look like dirt. I would normally put them in a large ziplock bag and pound them with a rolling pin, but the rolling pin is missing from the kitchen remodel, so I just had Lexi scrunch the Oreos by hand. Then we put them in my new Pampered Chef manual food processor to make the crumbs have a finer consistency.
Take the pudding out of the refrigerator and fold in the Cool Whip.
Fill the trifle bowls with some of the crunched Oreos and top with a gummy bear.
Add some of the pudding mixture, and keep layering until the trifles are full. Top with gummy worms.
Great share, thanks heres the link to the original post