Malted Milk Balls
These JUMBO sized Malted Milk Balls will absolutely MELT in your mouth! These are a sweet treat for somebody you really love. Or, why not try some for you because you deserve it! They are perfect to go along with any sweet you might be craving: cakes, cookies, milkshakes, the list goes on and on
Ingredients: Confectioner's Glaze, Corn Syrup, Gum Arabic, Malted Milk Centers (corn syrup, sugar, malted milk powder (barley malt, wheat, milk, bicarbonate of soda, salt), milk whey, vegetable oils (palm kernel & hydrogenated palm), cocoa (with alkali), skim milk, natural & artificial flavor & soy lecithin (emulsifier)), Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, lactose, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin).
Packaged in a peanut packaging facility. Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts and other nuts. NOTE: We only ship Chocolate items Monday-Wednesday during the hot summer months. We have made ice packs available to you at a minimal cost and HIGHLY recommend that you purchase one to prevent melting. As USPS and UPS trucks get very hot during shipment, we can not be held liable should you choose not to purchase an ice pack. Thanks for your understanding in this matter!
Here´s a sweet chocolate flavorful recipe you can try with this product:
Malted Milk Ball Cupcakes:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder (chocolate)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick softened butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup malted milk powder (chocolate)
- 4 ounces milk chocolate (melted)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Whisk flour, baking soda and malted milk powder in a bowl. Heat milk until hot but not boiling. Pour milk over unsweetened cocoa in a large bowl and stir whisk until smooth. Let cool slightly. Whisk in sugar, 3/4 cup oil, egg and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in the flour mixture until just combined. Divide the batter between 12 muffin cups. Bake until the top springs back, 20 to 25 minutes.
1 stick softened butter
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup chocolate malted milk powder
4 ounces melted milk chocolate
2 tablespoons whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
With a mixer beat softened butter, powder sugar and chocolate malted milk powder until combined. Pout in the melted chocolate and continue to beat as you add the whipping cream and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Decorate tops of cupcakes with malted milk balls if you wish
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time