Milk Chocolate Peanuts
Our Chocolate Peanut Clusters are rich milk chocolate covered peanuts. If you like peanuts and chocolate together then this is going to tickle your tastebuds! It's a great blend of salty and sweet chocolate. The rich chocolate will melt in your mouth.
Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin.
Here is a nice recipe you can try making with this product:
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of Ghiradelli melting wafers - any flavor (white, milk, dark)
- OR 1 (12 ounce) bag of high quality chocolate chips + 2 Tablespoons coconut oil or crisco.
- 2 cups lightly salted or no salt shelled peanuts.
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Place 1 cup of water in a sauce pan.
- Place a heatproof bowl on top of sauce pan and add chocolate (and oil if doing chocolate chip method).
- Turn heat to medium and allow steam from hot water to melt chocolate. Gently stir as chocolate melts until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove bowl from stove and add peanuts. Stir well to coat peanuts.
- Scoop out approximately 2 Tablespoons of peanut mixture at a time and place on wax paper.
- Gently sprinkle with sea salt and allow to dry.
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you are not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time.