Raw Blanched Peanuts
Raw blanched peanuts are great to use in cooking or to have them just as a snack on their own.
These Raw Blanched Peanuts bring a lot of benefits to your body due to their richness in Vitamin E.
Ingredients: Peanuts Country of origin: United States. Packaged in a facility that processes other nuts.
Here is a nice recipe you can try once you purchase this product:
RAW PEANUT BUTTER, BANANA AND CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 1 1/2 cups oats (use gluten-free if needed or same amount of nuts/buckwheat groats)
- 1 cup blanched almonds ( or any other kind of nut)
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (at room temp, no need to be melted)
- pinch salt
- 2 cups roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tsp of honey (or another sweetener like, agave, maple syrup, coconut nectar)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- a couple of big pinches of salt
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, or half a vanilla pod
- 1/2 cup coconut chips or desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or another sweetener)
- 100g 70%+ dark chocolate or make some raw chocolate
- handful of chopped roasted bleached peanuts
- sprinkle of coconut
- Make the base first by whizzing up the almonds and oats in a food processor until fine, then add in the dates, coconut oil, and salt until it has enough stick to be able to press down into your cake tin. If it seems too crumbly just add more dates, coconut oil. If your dates aren't that sticky to start with it helps to soak them in boiling water for about 10 mins. Then squeeze off the water and add them to the mix.
- Add all the ingredients for the peanut butter to your processor, I use a Vitamix to get quick, smooth butter. Whizz it up until it is nice and smooth, taste it and you can add more honey or salt depending on how you like it. Spoon it over the base layer evenly, it helps to run a pallet knife under hot water to smooth it over or it can stick to the base and make a mess.
- Stick all the banana layer ingredients in your blender, it really helps to have a high speed one or the coconut chips don’t turn smooth, but no problem if your mix is not totally smooth. Pour the mix on top of the peanut butter and stick in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate and spoon over the top of the cake however you like and sprinkle over the nuts and coconut. Cool in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set properly and serve.
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time