Wasabi Fried Peas
Wasabi peas are a very crunchy snack to have made with dehydrated peas and wasabi seasoning. They have certain nutritional advantages that make them a fairly healthy snack, so GRAB YOURS!!.
Ingredients: FD&C Blue#1, FD&CYellow#5, Corn Starch, Green Peas, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Wasabi, Wheat & Rice Flour. Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts and other nuts.
WE OFFER SOME OF THE LOWEST PRICES ON THE NET! HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT!
Here is a very interesting recipe you can try making with this product:
Sweet Potato Fries with a Wasabi-Pea Dip
- 2 long sweet potato
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper, spicy paprika
The wasabi-pea dip
- 125g (1 small cup) natural greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp of frozen green peas
- 2 cm long of wasabi paste
- the juice of 1/4 of a lime or lemon
- Peel, then cut into long sticks the sweet potatoes
- Add to a bowl with the rest of the ingredient and mix well
- Add to baking paper covered baking sheet and cook at 200°C (400F) for 35-40 minutes until turning light brown, turn midway
- During that time make the wasabi-pea dip; add the peas to a small pot of salty boiling water for 1 minutes then drain and rinse under cold water
- Add the peas and the rest of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- Let the fries cool 1 minutes before serving
- 20 years in business: top quality products made and handled right here in the USA
- Contamination-free facility: we take quality seriously and do not allow conveyor belts mixing products in our facility its all hand scooped
- Personal touch: when you reach out to us you are reaching out to me(Randy) or a family member. That's why our customers keep coming back!
- Smile guarantee: if you're not happy with our product please contact us for a refund.
- If you only buy this product once a month please consider us next time